PLEASE NOTE: If you are a LeadingAge Virginia member, you MUST log-in before registering in order to receive the discounted member rate. Please be sure to use
your existing log-in information. If you're unsure of what that is, click the Forgot My password link to reset it. Please do NOT create a duplicate member record when registering. If you don't log-in first and/or create an additional record for yourself, it won't be linked to your membership account and you will be charged the nonmember rate and the difference will not be refunded.
CANCELLATION POLICY: Cancellations received in writing by seven days before the start of the event will receive a credit, less a $75 administrative fee, toward
a future LeadingAge Virginia event, excluding the Annual Conferences or Leadership Retreats. Cancellations received after seven days before the event
will be considered a no-show and no credit will be issued. Substitutions are encouraged. Any credits will expire one year after the date of the event.
• Review the six components of the Patient Driven Payment System
• Explain the variable per diem adjustment schedule
• Review the PPS MDS schedule
• Explain Use of the Interim Payment Assessment
• Explain how a function score is calculated
• Review the ‘interrupted stay policy’
. ICD-10 related materials