1. Review the key operational strategies for interdisciplinary team integration into the RAI process for coding accuracy
2. Identify operational best practices for software vendor partnerships
3. Review key data collection, billing and monitoring processes important to PDPM reimbursement accuracy
4. Identify compliance and legal challenges for SNFs related to PDPM implementation
Panel members: Shelly Maffia and Amie Martin, Proactive; Amy Stewart, AANAC; Chris Murphy, BKD; Todd Selby, Hall Render attorneys; Genice Hornberger, PointClick Care; Michael Katri, Optima Post-Acute Therapy Product Division
1. Team approach to PDPM Implementation in the SNF & Integrating the interdisciplinary team into the RAI process for MDS coding accuracy.
2. Partnering with software vendors for operational changes important to a smooth transition to PDPM; critical therapy metrics under PDPM and their use in driving day to day operational decisions for the best possible outcomes at the lowest possible cost.
3. Key data collection, billing and monitoring processes; critical roles of the operations team in a seamless reimbursement transition.
4. Legal and compliance challenges for SNFs associated with PDPM implementation